Your artwork is all finished and looks stunning! The exhibition space is booked and scheduled to open shortly. Now, what better way to promote it, gain some publicity and add an extra revenue stream than by printing a catalogue to accompany the show.
In the last few years we are proud to have regularly printed artist catalogues produced by some fantastic artists exhibiting their work at the top UK art galleries.
We offer an almost infinite number of options to tailor your catalogue to fit your requirements perfectly. Our large production capacity ensures your printing will arrive by the agreed deadline in time for the exhibition’s launch.
There is so many variables for artist catalogue printing that we price up each and every job individually.
We are keen to make sure we quote on exactly what you would like to print so can you let us know:
• What size is your catalogue?
• How many pages do you have?
• What kind of finish would work best with your artwork: silk, gloss or uncoated?
• What type of binding? The rule of thumb is Wire Stitching for upto 40 pages, Perfect Binding for over 40
• And finally how many copies would you like?
• We can print most custom size catalogues with a height of 148mm upwards so if your catalogue would benefit from being not an A Size (A6, A5 or A4) then just ask and we’ll advise if it’s possible.